VAT Recovery can be carried out:
- After the unsuccessful outcome of an enforcement procedure (foreclosure), following a legal action.
- At the end of a competitive procedure and following the final plan for the allocation of assets. In the latter case, the basic condition for the recovery of VAT is the submission of the application for admission to taxable income and its subsequent acceptance.
At soon the credit is allocated in the taxable state, VAT will be recovered.
Our service includes:
- Presentation of judicial documents (Injunction to pay, writ of execution) and requests for admission to the taxable income, through our Legal Department
- Regular monitoring of the insolvency procedure
- Advice for the emission of the VAT variation note and subsequent recovery of the tax, according to the indications and criteria provided by IRS